Looking for a great new look or just want the strength and durability of some engineered Flooring Panels from Germany then check out IBS EUROFloor.
IBS EUROFloor is an OSB Panel (Oriented Strand Board) manufactured in and designed specifically for the New Zealand Market. The product is a moisture-resistant, engineered structural wood panel made from PEFC forests in Germany primarily from Scotts Pine logs.
IBS EUROFloor is engineered in Europe from environmentally sustainable sourced softwood. IBS EUROFloor consists of three layers of wood strands bonded together with heat-cured adhesives.
IBS EUROFloor comes in 3600x1200x20mm size sheets, which have a plastic tongue & groove jointing system. The weight per sheet is 52kg.
IBS EUROFloor is suitable for use in humid conditions where the panel in-service moisture content does not exceed 20%.
Lighter – Stronger – Healthier
- CodeMark Certified (CM70089)
- CE certified under EN 13986 and produced in accordance with EN 300
- Continuous third party testing through an independent notified body in the EU
- Hard-wearing exposure tested by SCION New Zealand (90 days exposure)
- Meets all requirements of the New Zealand Building Code (NZBC)
- PASS Product Assurance Supplier Statement
3600 x 1200 x 20 mm