IBS MDF V-Groove PanelLine Brace has been specially designed and developed for the New Zealand market to give that colonial style character using modern manufacturing methods.
IBS MDF V-Groove PanelLine Brace is more impact resistant that other wall lining options and makes a great Dado Line or use a full length sheet. IBS MDF V-Groove PanelLine Brace is a medium density fibreboard (MDF) manufactured by Nelson Pine Industries Limited from Pinus Radiata in accordance with AS/NZS 1859.2.
IBS supplies MDF V-Groove PanelLine Brace to be used as an internal lining with bracing capacity.
Uses for IBS MDF V-Groove PanelLine Brace include:
• an internal wall bracing system
• a full or partial wall lining
• a ceiling lining.
The panels are available with a V groove profile running the length of the panel for easy horizontal or vertical fixing. The ends have a tongue and groove for seamless width joints.
Key features and benefits:
• Cost effective ceiling and wall lining
• High quality surface paint finish
• Excellent bracing capacity
• Manufactured from premium grade MDF
• High impact resistance
• Easy to use
• No special tools required
• Certified low chemical emissions
• Tongue and groove ends for seamless width joints
• Available with a V profile
2440 x 1200 x 9 mm
2745 x 1200 x 9 mm
3660 x 1200 x 9 mm