High Quality & Structurally Strong Flooring
- Fit for purpose AS/NZS 1860.1
- Pre-marked nail grid on the surface
- Edge sealed T&G profile
- Dimensionally stable, with superior strength and stiffness
- E0Formaldehyde-free glue
- Supports a healthy indoors
- Hardwearing exposure tested by SCION New Zealand
Available Sizes (mm)
2700 x 905 x 18mm
2400 x 905 x 21mm
Manufactured specifically for flooring applications, OSB OS’Floor™ is an Orientated Strand Board that has been designed to span 450mm centres with a pre-marked nailing grid for easy installation.
Made in Germany and featuring a strong wooden tongue and groove, OSB OS’floor™ is a high quality proven performer which is moisture-resistant, lightweight, innovative and environmentally sustainable. Having had over 15 years of experience in construction with Oriented Strand Board (OSB), Our developed OS’floor™ from EGGER OSB4’s top flooring panels for worldwide use.